Crane Tech is a leading provider of material handling training, consulting and inspection services. Established in 1977, Crane Tech specializes in the material-handling field with services provided worldwide. Crane Tech provides operators, inspectors and management the means to ensure reliability and safety throughout all of their material handling operations. Specialized services will increase equipment efficiency, satisfy operator qualification and certification, and meet regulatory compliance.
Major Services Include
● On-Site Training
● Competency Assessment
● Training Seminars
● Procedure Writing
● Specialized Program Development
● On-Site Consultants & Lift Directors
● Accident Investigation & Expert Witness
● Inspection & Certification of Cranes
Specialized Training Services Include
● Mobile Cranes
● Overhead Cranes & Hoists
● Rigging (Basic Level to Master)
● Pedestal Cranes (On-shore & Off-shore)
● Forklifts (Counterbalance & Telescopic)
● Aerial Lifts
● Earth Moving Equipment
● Tower Cranes
● And, a host of other equipment types
Crane Tech provides services throughout the United States with an expert staff that has implemented programs in eighteen countries, for more than 75,000 students.
If you require crane inspections Crane Tech is Accredited by the US Department of Labor under 29CFR Part 1919. You won’t find a more thorough inspection company.
Located in Tampa, Florida with full time specialists stationed strategically around the country to service your needs.